You are here
This position is now filled
- Leading FMCG Manufacturer
- Recognised Brand
About Our Client
This company are a leading FMCG manufacturer with a well recognised product & are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer in order to strengthen their manufacturing site in the Northamptonshire area. This business strives to continuously improve & as a result are investing heavily in PPM.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be a key part of driving the site engineering team in the Northamptonshire area forward & this role will be based on a double days shift (6:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00).
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising the Engineering Manager of any shortcomings with the equipment after work has been completed.
- Ensuring machinery is fit for purpose & meets all safety requirements during your shift.
- Understanding the department's KPIs & play a key role in delivering them in full, within the timescales allocated.
- Ensuring you are familiar with all existing equipment on site, where necessary make your manager aware of any shortfall in knowledge.
- Being proactive, with regard to maintaining site machinery, recommend ongoing improvements for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with the production team, develop and implement solutions to improve productivity and reduce labour cost.
The Successful Applicant
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment & with:
- Ideally Experience within the food manufacturing or packaging industry
- Electrical & mechanical skill set
- The ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work as an individual & as part of a team
What's on Offer
Â£34,000 + Benefits