You are here
Multi Skilled Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical and Mechanical
About Our Client
An Industry leading Food Manufacturing business with a site in Northallerton, looking for a proactive Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team.
* Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance.
* Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues.
* Maintain on-going communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules.
* Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities.
* Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely.
* Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control.
* Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready.
* Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
A time served Multi Skilled Engineer required; you will have the ability to fault find and diagnose on Inverters and Motors whilst also being able to carry out mechanical maintenance. You will be a proactive individual who naturally wants to make a difference whilst enhancing your skills and knowledge.
You do not need to have Food Manufacturing experience but will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn and a commitment to wanting to work with the business for the future.
What's on Offer
£competitive with an opportunity to increase relatively quickly
4 on, 4 off shift pattern - days and nights*
*please note this is subject to change to allow for less weekends to be worked