You are here
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer working on Fast Paced factory equipment.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance across the site.
About Our Client
My client is currently going through an expansion project leading to an additional maintenance shift being added. Located in South Yorkshire this site would be commutable from; Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Worksop, Wakefield Chesterfield or surrounding areas. The company is renowned for future progression opportunities and is looking to recruit enthusiastic, driven individuals.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor and be responsible for the mechanical or electrical maintenance on a range of fast paced, production machinery based in South Yorkshire.
* Breakdown maintenance, PPM, process capability improvements and continuous improvement.
* Maintain and keep factory machinery in good condition with minimum downtime.
* Assist in the installation and commissioning of new machinery.
* Source machinery parts from outside suppliers.
* Ensure on-site maintenance is carried out and recorded efficiently on the maintenance database.
* Support Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing projects.
* To understand statistical process control and process capability to drive continuous improvement.
* Ensure H&S procedures are followed at all times.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position as Maintenance Engineer based in South Yorkshire you will have:
* Previous Experience as a Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is essential.
* Experience working in a Fast Paced environment would be beneficial.
* Electrical or Mechanical qualifications.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing would be beneficial.
* Fault Finding skills.
* Flexible and agile with a forward thinking approach to engineering.
* Have a commitment to quality and teamwork.
What's on Offer
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £33,500K + OT
Hours: 4 shift pattern