You are here
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Days based role
- Competitive salary plus benefits
About Our Client
My client are a market leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium products and services that are used globally in aid of their research. They are also a leader in the development and manufacturing of the products in which they specialise in, supplying worldwide.
As a result of the clients continuing growth, they now have an immediate requirement for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the business here in Manchester on a Permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Provides moderately complex engineering services and support.
- Provides technical engineering support for repairing, troubleshooting and modifying equipment and systems.
- Ensures continuous operation of manufacturing equipment
- Primary Manufacturing contact and ensures continuous operation of manufacturing equipment.
- Writes and reviews procedures, documents and reports.
- Assists in new equipment acquisition purchases, exercises authority over the basic design, purchase, installation and validation of the equipment.
- Provides support on commissioning of new equipment.
- Provides training on new manufacturing equipment acquisitions.
- Qualifies changes in raw materials, vendors and assists in investigating non-conformance issues.
- Provides moderately complex packaging engineering services and support.
- Provides technical support for calibration methods/procedures.
- Interacts with other departments to define and establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and reducing equipment problems.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, candidates must show the following:
* Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Degree, HNC or HND qualified in mechanical engineering
* Working knowledge of microprocessor controls, utility distribution systems and process engineering
* Advanced knowledge and experience of manufacturing automation systems and best design practice
* Advanced knowledge and experience of equipment and process validation
* Working knowledge of Packaging Engineering
* Working knowledge of system calibrations and requirements
* Working knowledge of fluid flow, pumps, and filters for the operation of process water systems
* Knowledge of cGMP's
* Working knowledge of Windows based programs
* Time management skills
* Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus benefits.