You are here
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- North East Manufacturing
About Our Client
My client is a market-leading manufacturing organisation.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, responsibilities include:
- Carry out all duties on all site machinery and facilities.
- Identify faults and root cause analysis.
- Recognise requirements for spares.
- Compliance to all company requirements across all disciplines.
- Overseeing of new equipment installation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge (e.g. pneumatics/hydraulics, PLC controls)
- Experience in a high volume or batch production environment.
- Minimum of a HNC qualification or equivalent to a time served background.
What's on Offer
An attractive basic salary is on offer for the right candidate, with opportunities for progression and development.