You are here
Multiple Finance & Accounting Roles in Australia
- Planning to travel and work in Australia?
- Talented and experienced accounting professionals wanted!
About Our Client
Michael Page Finance Australia work across a range of clients from very small private businesses through to leading international or ASX organisations. We operate in all major sectors and have a 30 year history and track record working within Commerce & Industry, Financial Services, Accounting Practice and Government / Not-For-Profit.
If you are an accounting professional planning a move to Australia, we can help put you in touch with leading employers before you arrive!
Our Michael Page Finance business in Australia operate from 7 national offices across Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. The key role types we recruit are as follows:
- Finance Manager
- CFO / Finance Director
- Tax & Treasury
- Systems Accounting
- Project Finance
The Successful Applicant
We are interested in hearing from you if;
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a finance or accounting role
- You have work authority. I.E Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417), De-Facto 457 (partner visa), Australian Citizenship, New Zealand Citizenship. Australian Permanent Residency / Skills Visa.
- Ideally you will be qualified or studying accounting qualifications such as CA, Australian CPA, CIMA or ACCA (or equivalents).
What's on Offer
We can start to help you today with;
- Skype or Telephone interview to discuss your search
- Include you in upcoming recruitment searches and shortlists
- Provide advice on accommodation, travel and the local job market
- Benchmark your salary