You are here
National Account Execuitve - Drinks/Wholesale
- Exciting National Account Execuitve Role for leading drinks business.
- Managing key accounts within wholesale.
About Our Client
The client is a well established drinks business growing rapidly within the on trade sector. They are looking to hire as soon as possible as they have recently gained many accounts within wholesale channel and are looking for an National Account Executive to join the team. They offer a great working environment and are looking for the right candidate who wants to work hard and progress quickly within their career.
The National Account Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with promotion plans and P & L within on-trade.
- Promotional forecasting
- Working to agreed revenue targets and ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline to achieve these targets
- Supporting the Senior National Account Manager with preparing promotional forecasts and in monthly review meetings.
- Working closely with the customer care team to ensure client satisfaction is maintained and specific requests are followed up
- Carry out monthly visits to ensure promotional activity is being maintained
- Analyse competitors activity
The Successful Applicant
As the Drinks National Account Executive, you will:
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the Drinks sector, though this is not a pre-requisite
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within FMCG ideally within On - Trade/ wholesale
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- National role - home based contract
What's on Offer
As the Drinks National Account Executive you will be offered £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits