You are here
National Account Executive - Grocery
- National Account Executive for Grocery and High Street Retailers
- Office based role in Zone 2 London
About Our Client
My client is one of world's leading private manufacturers of consumer healthcare/beauty products. Established over 30 years ago they now operate in 40 countries with an expanding European. This is a new role and they are looking for the right person to join their small team in London.
The National Account Executive - Grocery you will be reporting into the Sales Support Manager and UK Sales Director with horizontal ties to the France and German office. You will support the NAM to deliver on sales, margin and distribution targets on the focus brands in the assigned accounts.
- Deliver on sales, margin and distribution targets for direct account base.
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with buyers and suppliers in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to ensure brand plans are applied in a consistent fashion to our key accounts.
- Support the NAM by providing accurate forecasts and effective communication with demand planning to deliver agreed forecasting targets
- Manage promotional activity under NAM by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions, recommending any improvements to return on future promotional activity.
The Successful Applicant
The National Account Executive will have strong analytical skills and be confident with data processing and reporting. You will have good commercial acumen and a track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have resulted in increased revenue streams. You will be of degree level with at least 18 months FMCG sales experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Package + Bonus