You are here
National Account Executive - Grocery
- Fantastic opportunity for an NAE to join fast growing FMCG busines
- Head office near Reading
About Our Client
My client is a premium, well known a loved food FMCG brand in the UK, currently dominating the market in their sector. They live and breathe innovation; and always trying to be ahead of their competitors with NPD and Marketing campaigns. They are experiencing phenomenal growth YOY, which has resulted in the need to expand their current sales team.
National Account Executive - Grocery will:
- Support NAM to deliver sales, margin and distribution targets on the focus brands in the assigned grocery accounts.
- Full P&L & JBP ownership on Ocado.
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with buyers and suppliers in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to ensure brand plans are applied in a consistent fashion to our key accounts.
- Support the NAM by providing accurate forecasts and effective communication with demand planning to deliver agreed forecasting targets.
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions, recommending any improvements to return on future promotional activity.
The Successful Applicant
The National Account Executive - Grocery will be a Graduate looking to further develop a career in FMCG;
You could be an existing NAE looking for a new challenge, or a field sales representative working for one of the FMCG manufacturers looking for your first Head Office role.
Buyer/Category profiles are also desirable.
You are driven and ambitious, as typical progression path is within 12 to 18 months.
Passionate, resilient and strong communicator.
you are of a degree calibre, based near Reading or High Wycombe
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 basic salary with great bonus, extensive range of benefits (including free breakfast!), generous holiday allowance. All of this combined with fantastic training and career development opportunities.