You are here
National Account Executive
- Driven, Determined, looking for progression and development
- Good FMCG sales expereince as an NAE, Field Sales rep or on the buyer side
About Our Client
My client are a market leader within the alcohol industry. They pride themselves on the strength of their brand and the quality of their people and they recently received an award for the quality of their products. They have very modern stylish offices and they are offering a very exciting opportunity for one candidate.
The NAE will be given training, development and progression towards a Junior National Account Manager role within 6 - 18 months and will be given full P&L responsibility on M&S and Booths.
The role will report into the Senior National Account Manager who has vast experience within this sector and has progressed through the company himself, starting in the company around 8 years ago.
The National Account Executive will work very closely with the senior NAM however 60% of his time will be involved in managing their own accounts.
You will have full P&L responsibility of the M&S and Booths accounts as well as supporting the Senior NAM on the Sainsbury's accounts, giving you some excellent experience to develop towards a Junior National Account Manager.
You will be required to meet buyers at head office, pitching and presenting to them so strong communication skills are required.
This is an excellent development role for a National Account Executive looking to progress in the consumer world and develop towards a NAM.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal National Account Executive will be:
- Strong academic background
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience / buyer experience within a fast paced FMCG environment
- Proven track record of delivering against stretching targets & willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Full UK driving licence
- Understanding of UK Grocery sector
- Hungry, driven and determined to progress and exceed targets
- Be within a commutable distance of Thame 2 / 3 days a week
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience,
£4,000 car allowance
5% pension contribution
25 days holiday
10 - 25% bonus