You are here
This position is now filled
National Account Executive
- National Account Management and Co-ordination
- Consumer products manufacturer
About Our Client
A genuine market leader in their dedicated beauty and personal care category with global presence and both OL and branded capabilities. The business are looking to develop their position in UK and Ireland to ensure they stay ahead of the competition. The business pride themselves on their excellent manufacturing processes with quality, trusted products. The business trusted partner to many manufacturer and retailers including the majors in the UK and are looking to develop their relationships further with the help of a National Account Executive.
As National Account Executive you will be a key point of contact to ensure the major retailers are achieving against set targets and budgets. You will be responsible for a full range of commercial tasks, supporting the National Account Manager lead and will build and maintain annual account plans to deliver against internal & external KPIs.
The position will require you to work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Production and Logistics and manage all aspects of sales accounts relationships with buyers, merchandisers and other key contacts. It is essential you obtain buy in from both internal and external departmental contacts and manage implementation. You will maintain a high level of awareness of market trends to identify opportunities to drive growth and will carve your career long term through the business.
The Successful Applicant
National Account Executive - Key Skills:
- Currently working as an NAE/KAM/JNAM ideally with understanding of the consumer/major retail market.
- Highly self-motivated with determination to succeed and desire to develop a career in national accounts.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Budget management and data analysis experience.
- Proven, all round commercial acumen and strong creative thinking skills.
- Commutable to the North West England daily including Liverpool, Chester and parts of Manchester.
What's on Offer
National Account Executive offering a basic salary of up to Â£30,000 plus bonus and benefits.