You are here
National Account Executive
- Excellent opportunity to become a Wholesale National Account Executive
- Work for this premium collabrative business based in Central London
About Our Client
My client is an international company established over 50 years ago and growing rapidly within the UK market. They are looking to hire as soon as possible and invest heavily in training and development. The company like people to work autonomously and have a culture of rewarding successes and a looking for the right National Account Executive who can rise to the challenge.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with promotion plans and P & L within wholesale.
- Promotional forecasting
- Working to agreed revenue targets and ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline to achieve these targets
- Supporting the Sales Director with preparing promotional forecasts and in monthly review meetings.
- Working closely with the customer care team to ensure client satisfaction is maintained and specific requests are followed up
- Carry out monthly visits to ensure promotional activity is being maintained
- Analyse competitors activity
The Successful Applicant
As the Wholesale National Account Executive, you will:
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the Wholesale Drinks sector, though this is not a pre-requisite
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within FMCG
- Experience with P & L and Joint Business Plans
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
What's on Offer