You are here
National Account Executive
- National Account Executive - Toys
About Our Client
My client is a leading global FMCG company within the Toy sector. They represent some of the world's most recognised toy brands. Offering a challenging and fun place to work by providing high levels of autonomy, career development and exposure to all elements of their sales business to help your own personal career development.
This exciting role as a National Account Executive, your responsibilities will include;
- Implementing new business plans and strategies for key accounts.
- Be responsible for an exciting product portfolio within the gaming industry.
- Responsible for executing new product development and promotions within key accounts.
- Analysing commercial information to support business plans.
- Monitoring competitor activity to see new trends within the market.
- Build an effective business partner relationship with key customer departments focusing on buying, marketing and inventory
- Fully network across internal customers, e.g. Operations, Marketing and Finance to maximise account serviceability and growth opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
This leading FMCG company is looking for a National Account Executive who;
- High energy individual with a passion for Gaming
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
- Graduate calibre
- Up to 2 years exposure in Sales environment
- Full UK driving license
- Commutable to Middlesex
What's on Offer
The successful National Account Executive role offers a competitive salary including Car Allowance + Half day Fridays and your Birthday off!!
Apply now to find out more….