You are here
National Account Executive
National Account Executive for a growing FMCG company
Role is based on the outskirts of Glasgow
About Our Client
My client has an international presence and works with all the major groceries within the UK. My client represents a number of well known brands and it looking for an additional candidate to add to their growing team.
This National Account Executive role will include the following:
- This National Account Executive role is majority based in the office, with occasional client visit.
- The role will involve working with a number of departments within the organisation e.g. Supply chain, marketing, account business managers, etc.
- Manage Internal and External reporting systems in order to generate weekly / monthly sales reports and prepare a monthly forecast.
- Build a strong relationship with the client and all of their relevant account teams.
- Conduct weekly price and promotional checks.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate suited to the role will have the following attributes:
- Strong Sales background, knowledge of multiple retailers preferable.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of different IT systems
- Highly analytic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Basic Salary between £26,000 - £30,000 + Company Bonus + Company Benefits