You are here
National Account Executive
- National Account Executive for a growing FMCG company
- Role is based on the outskirts of Glasgow
About Our Client
My client has an international presence and works with all the major groceries within the UK. My client represents a number of well known brands and it looking for an additional candidate to add to their growing team.
This National Account Executive role will include the following:
- This National Account Executive role is majority based in the office, with occasional client visit.
- The role will involve working with a number of departments within the organisation e.g. Supply chain, marketing, account business managers, etc.
- Manage Internal and External reporting systems in order to generate weekly / monthly sales reports and prepare a monthly forecast.
- Build a strong relationship with the client and all of their relevant account teams.
- Conduct weekly price and promotional checks.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate suited to the role will have the following attributes:
- Strong Sales background, knowledge of multiple retailers preferable.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of different IT systems
- Highly analytic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Basic Salary between £26,000 - £30,000 + Company Bonus + Company Benefits