You are here
National Account Manager - Automotive
- National Account Manager looking after Halfords and Wholesale
- Full P&L and JBP with strategic input into the channel development
About Our Client
My client has some of the much loved and globally recognised brands in their portfolio. They are renowned for being a dynamic business with a great culture. Offering career opportunities cross functionally as well as internationally they are an employer of choice for many.
This is an exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager - Automotive, you will be responsible for managing some of the largest wholesale customers as well as Halfords. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and negotiating Joint Business plans.
- Negotiating pricing and promotional plans
- Monitoring competitor activity and market trends
- Managing the P&L
- Identifying growth opportunities and building customer relationships.
The Successful Applicant
National Account Manager - Automotive will be a self-starter with strong commercial acumen who is able to build and develop relationships and manoeuvre negotiations to a win-win position.
You are able to think strategically outside the box, past just a one year JBP to really develop your category.
You have a category mindset able to cope with complexity of the category.
You are strong team player and had experience of wholesale channel.
Experience withing the autocare category is an advantage.
Ideal location is Surrey, as frequent travel to the office is required.
What's on Offer
A competitive package based on experience, company car, bonus, pension, healthcare, access to discount schemes & great training, development & career progression.