You are here
National Account Manager (Off Trade Grocery)
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced off trade grocery NAM
- Home based role anywhere in the UK
About Our Client
My client is a UK drinks business.
The National Account Manager (Off Trade Grocery) will be responsible for managing the multiple grocer accounts at head office level and will be responsible for managing a team of 2 individuals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful National Account Manager (Off Trade Grocery) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of national account management within multiple grocery retailers, preferably from an FMCG drinks background.
- Experience managing head office relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentations skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisations.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident, outgoing, personable and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage a team of 1-2 junior individuals.
- Flexible to travel to clients head office.
- Candidate ideally based in Central Scotland (Glasgow/Edinburgh) but as this is a home based role, any UK location will be considered.
- Full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
Up to £50k basic salary DOE + bonus, car, full benefits package