You are here
National Account Manager
National Account Manager, Exciting Branded FMCG Business
Category management, Convenience, Grocery
About Our Client
My Client is an Iconic, exciting and growing FMCG Brand which is part of a €500 million parent company.
The company is steeped in heritage and the business are still family owned with strong passion and values.
The UK division has been successful in taking share from the larger brands in the category with fantastic growth achievements and are looking to build on this with a driven and highly capable team in the UK.
In this role you will:
- Manage exciting business with the grocery accounts - JS, Waitrose and Co-Op
- Develop and win new business with Tesco and Asda
- Negotiate and manage the range in line with the UK business plan
- Full P&L Management
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working with the UK Grocery Retailers
- P&L experience
- Branded background
- Motivated, flexible and team player
- Strong communication and numeracy skills
What's on Offer
£45-50k plus £500 car allowance, pension, healthcare