You are here
National Account Manager
National Account Manager for Leading Pet Care brand
Home based role with national travel and fantastic career progression!
About Our Client
My client is based in the East of England but has a national sales force which covers most of the UK retailers, wholesalers and export channels. Initially their core specialism is consumer products but through acquisition they have bought into the pet channel which is growing across small and domestic animals.
They truly believe in meritocracy and offer their National Account Managers the biggest opportunity to progress their careers; the reason this vacancy has arisen is a previous National Account Executive who began 4 years ago has been promoted internally after having significant success in their accounts and is now National Account Controller!
Their culture embraces the work hard play hard ethos with regular sales incentives and trips out scheduled.
The National Account Manager will have the following duties:
- Work closely with the existing pet team and marketing division creating new products
- Managing key retail accounts across grocery and high street channels
- Full P&L responsibility
- Create JBP's with each key account
- Target new business with retailers not currently working with the brand
- National travel to key accounts plus some sporadic trips to the HQ in the East of England
The Successful Applicant
There is no requirement for candidates to have experience selling pet products.
- You will be a National Account Manager or BDM selling a branded FMCG product
- Experience should include selling into at least one top 4 grocery retailer
- Location is home based with national travel so full, clean driving license required
- Culturally you must be prepared to work in an environment which requires some overnight stays on a monthly basis
What's on Offer
Basis is dependent on experience
c£45-55,000 basic + commission + car + additional benefits