You are here
National Account Manager
- Retail National Account Management
- Branded Food Manufacturer
About Our Client
A genuine market leader in their dedicated branded food category with UK wide presence. The business are looking to develop their position in UK to ensure they stay ahead of the competition in a rapidly growing market. The business pride themselves on their excellent manufacturing processes with quality, trusted products. The business have become a trusted partner to the major UK retailers and are looking to develop their relationships further with the help of a National Account Manager.
As the National Account Manager for a select number of major retailer accounts, you will be responsible for the full range of commercial tasks. You will be the main point of contact to ensure your customers execute promotion plans as agreed, you drive growth through new listings and providing strategic recommendations to enable delivery of budgeted sales objectives.
The position will require you to work cross functionally with Marketing, NPD, Production and Logistics and manage all aspects of sales account relationships with buyers, merchandisers and other key contacts. It is essential you obtain buy in from both internal and external departmental contacts and manage implementation. You will maintain a high level of awareness of market trends to identify opportunities to drive growth.
The Successful Applicant
National Account Manager - Key Skills:
- Passion for food and the product is essential
- Currently operating as a Key Account Manager/Junior NAM/National Account Executive in an FMCG environment, ideally with exposure to the food and drink sector.
- Highly self-motivated with determination to succeed
- Strong negotiation, communication skills and good presentation skills
- Budget management and data analysis experience
- Proven, all round commercial acumen
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Based the North West England with a full UK driving license.
What's on Offer
Opportunity offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and a clear career progression path.