You are here
National Field Sales Manager - Confectionery
- Strategic leadership role - leading a multichannel team
- Global confectionery business with UK HQ in the South East
About Our Client
This is a global confectionery manufacturer with several household name brands in their portfolio. You will join a small and passionate team where the emphasis is on growing the UK business to its full potential. If you've ever wanted to work with great brands within an environment that is all about making it happen, this is a great place to ignite your Sales career and offers real opportunities for personal and professional development.
National Field Sales Manager - Confectionery will manage field sales team by defining and rolling out the field force strategy, objectives, skills, and tools needed to realize the long- as well as short term optimal results. You will coach and develop the Regional Sales Managers and Regional Account Managers by product training, coaching and sales training. You will work closely with other departments (HR, Marketing, Trade Marketing, National Accounts) in order to achieve all objectives.
This is a second line leadership role - so you will need to be able to direct and influence at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
As a National Field Sales Manager - Confectionery you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in sales within FMCG; good understanding of the UK (impulse) retail market in all channels
- Have a vision & implementation skills on field sales long & short term in order to add the most value to the business and seize all opportunities
- Driven to attain revenue/performance growth goals by staying customer-focused and the ability to work under pressure, think quickly and demonstrate initiative in solving problems.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical and financial/commercial skills.
- Strong coaching skills, able to provide constructive feedback and advice.
- Ability to align team members around organisational strategy and values.
- Good communication skills to work efficiently and effectively with different departments and levels.
- Ability to lead in professionalism by consistently setting high standards in day to day communications and actions.
This role has a national remit, so you would expect to travel nationally. However due to the office location I am keen to hear from candidates based in the South East.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with a strong bonus + company car + group benefits