You are here
National Sales Manager
£50,000 - £52,000
- Leading Brand
- Exciting Opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a multi award-winning market-leading company, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of cement and bitumen based products to the world markets for nearly 40 years.
- Lead and support ASM's in field on a regular basis to improve and support through coaching.
- Conduct monthly meetings to discuss brand performance and focus
- Set sales targets in conjunction with Sales Director
- Identify ,analyze and action any product/customer order pattern changes to reduce deficits
- Identifying training requirements within the team to support their continued learning and product awareness
- Recruitment, Induction and Appraisal of ASM's and Account Manager
- Review and Implement price increases
- The full performance management cycle
- Ensure the Brand and company standards are maintained by ASM's and Account Manager
- Drive new sales improvement campaigns working with marketing department.
- Identify new product market opportunities
- Work with key account Manager to maximize opportunities and service levels with major accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in managing large, key accounts
- A real sales focused business leader
- Experienced in improving sales performance and implementing change
- Demonstrable ability in analysing business performance, implementing key account growth and developing new business
- Focused on sales development, adding value and consistently high service levels
- Adept at managing complex negotiations associated with multi-channel & multi-site
- Adept at influencing internal and external decision makers at all levels, including Board
- Using innovative techniques to take new ideas to market
What's on Offer
£50,000 DOE plus benefits