You are here
National Sales Manager
- A Market Leading Vending Specialist
- Earn up to £100,000 OTE
About Our Client
My client is a leading Vending Specialist and has been for well over half a decade. They provide operated vending services nationally with regional office in 4 key cities. They operate over 4000 automatic vending machines with a total vend in excess of £40 million per annum.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business and driving growth as well as managing the relationships of existing accounts. They will be working with management to identify new markets to explore and maintain the relationships of important accounts. The right candidate will also have 3 direct reports made up of 1 Account Manager and 2 Business Development Executives.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for the National Sales Manager role will:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work to own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude.
- Track record of new business attainment and constantly hitting new business targets - MUST BE WITHIN VENDING/RETAIL.
- The ability to work well with others, network and build relationships and to have a strong impact on performance within the organisation.
What's on Offer
£40k to £50k + OTE: £85k to £100k + Car or Car Allowance.