You are here
National Sales Manager
- National Sales Manager role - Results driven and solution led
- Market Leading Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and HR Softwrare company
About Our Client
The client is a global and market leading IT Workforce Management and HR solutions company. Their continuous investment in research and development has delivered a total solution adapted to each individual customer's needs.
The successful National Sales Manager will focus on developing measurable results in all sectors throughout the UK. The candidate can be located remotely and will be leading a UK team of Business Development Manager's across UK. You will focus on customer application, delivery, satisfaction and quality requirements alongside driving business.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter with a track record in the software sector to hit the ground running.
- Maximise turnover and profitability
- P&L responsibility
- Identify and understand end use application needs
- Conduct market research and look to uncover potential for future products through on-going visits to customers and potential customers, as well as end users
- Market mapping and identifying key customers
- Working closely with the internal support functions
- Ensure annual budgets are achieved
- Support, train and develop experienced candidates
- Recruitment and targeting of team
- Prepare presentations and other educational documents
- Ensure that all commercial aspects of transaction are in the best interest of the company
- Ability to reort to HQ in Leeds
The Successful Applicant
National Sales Manager
- Industry Experience is essential.
- Have experience of working in an IT or software environment.
- Has experience of analysing customer needs and creating solutions.
- May come from either a large organisation or, preferably, from an SME, but ideally should have experience in and an understanding of working in small organisations.
- Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak.
- The ability to plan strategically with strong commercial acumen.
- Proven track record in a technology led solution leadership role in a related industry.
- Ideally experience of managing internationally, based remote teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake travel.
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity.
- Autonomous approach with a positive 'can do' attitude.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
£80,000 - £100,000 OTE
Field Based role - Based anywhere in the UK