You are here
National Transport Manager
- National Transport Manager for a major 3PL working on behalf of a major retailer
- Opportunity to run a national distribution contract on a multi-site basis
About Our Client
My client is a major 3PL operating on behalf of a leading retailer.
This role will take full responsibility for a national, multi-site, large scale Transport and distribution operation. Key responsibilities will include : -
- Delivering exceptional service to the retail store network nationwide.
- Managing costs to ensure budgetary requirements are adhered to.
- Developing excellent relationships with the customer.
- Implementing communication and engagement strategies to ensure a fully motivated workforce.
- Working with suppliers to ensure viable commercial agreements are in place.
- Hiring , managing and developing Transport management professionals in each location.
- Working with internal planners to constantly improve the efficiency of the Transport network.
- Collaborating with the customer to identify new value-added services.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a Transport professional with prior experience of managing a multi-site distribution operation. The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels will be a vital aspect of the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
C. £60,000 - £80,000 + Car + Benefits