You are here
NEBOSH Health & Safety Events Coordinator FMCG Global Clue Chip
- Health & Safety Events Coordinator minimum period of 12 months starting ASAP
- with potential to permanent - candidates must have NEBOSH
About Our Client
Leading Blue Chip FMCG company with prestigious offices across Kingston, Leatherhead, London and wider Southern Home Counties Region - agile working is possible and candidates will be required to occasionally travel across various site locations
The successful applicant will report directly to the SHE Operations Manager. Initial support will be provided, with a view to undertaking a range of duties in the role, which will evolve over time, in order to develop robust, efficient systems and process in health and safety management. The role will require excellent organizational and people skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Bachelor's degree (Occupational Safety / Science discipline) desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in a SHE discipline.
- Effective communicator and trainer.
- Good networking skills and collaboration across international environments.
- Excellent Computer skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- ability to take a project brief and execute.
- The client does not want heavy manufacturing candidates - they must have FMCG experience, no visa as the role could go perm.
- This client will reject CVs for poor layout, poor grammar and spelling mistakes so please ensure this is checked before sending though.
- Candidate MUST have NEBOSH and ideally other Occ. Health & Safety qualifications.
- Client does not want very senior candidates.
- Candidates must complete pre-screening questions.
- Role will focus on the H&S at Unilever events and look to streamline H&S across all sites./line mangers. Events experience highly desirable but will look at candidates if they don't have this.
What's on Offer
This is a full time temporary role for a minimum period of 12 months starting ASAP, working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying up to £32,000 depending on experience or Ltd Day Rate to the candidate £159.59 MAX.
Some travel to other sites in the South-East will be required.