You are here
£300 - £375 per day (£77,994 - £97,493)
- Working for a national public sector body as part of their IT development team
- Two exciting development roles working within the Microsoft .NET stack
About Our Client
- The organisation we are representing are a highly established Public Sector body in Coventry that support over 1,000 Education institutions across the UK.
As part of the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Configuration of Microsoft CRM modules (including Sales and Call Centre)
- To work closely with the product and delivery team to an agile environment to deliver sprint/release planning.
- The production of quality CRM solutions which will greatly impact the business.
- Work with solution designers to ensure ensure that the development outcomes conform to the intended project architecture and design.
- CRM changes need to be in place in time for company wide releases in early 2017.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for the .NET Developer role you will have the following:
- At least two years experience in the configuration of Microsoft CRM modules including Sales and Call Centre
- Deep understanding of how to design and implement CRM functions including Plugins, work-flows, web resources etc.
- SQL Database design and query language
- Experience with documentation of detailed design and configuration plans of business processes to be able to produce specifications for reports via Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Based with within a commutable distance or willing relocate to Coventry, West Midlands.
What's on Offer
As one of the two .NET Developer candidates with this organisation you will receive £300-£375 per day.