You are here
Network Infrastructure & Security Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
- The chance to join a multinational retail business at their UK headquarters
- Level 3 role, covering Networking, Infrastructure and Security
About Our Client
- The business are an international retail organisation, founded over 100 years ago, and have grown to generate multi-million pound revenues year-on-year within the expanding market of health and nutrition.
- They have offices across the UK, with a centralised IT function operating out of their Midlands head office site in Leicester.
- The business are planning to implement a range of exciting projects across Group IT, working hand-in-hand with the US side of the business.
- With these changes, and forecasts for significant growth, you will have access to a unique level of career progression opportunities as the IT function evolves.
- As the Network Infrastructure & Security Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and configuring anti-virus and end-point protection software.
- You will be performing routine vulnerability scanning and supporting the penetration test cycle.
- You will be performing malware analysis generated from a number of internal security tools, whilst creating and maintaining support and security documentation.
- You will be liaising with incident management and the Security Operation Centre to ensure security incidents are handled efficiently.
- You will work in close conjunction with the Security Team in the USA on technical changes required to Infrastructure and End User Clients on a group IT basis.
- You will be assisting Infrastructure and Desktop teams in resolving issues at a 2nd/3rd line level.
The Successful Applicant
- As the Network Infrastructure & Security Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to identify security vulnerabilities and perform risk assessments.
- You will have commercial experience in performing security monitoring and investigations, and support of access control reviews.
- You will hold experience in the implementation of device and application controls, with experience of supporting multiple applications.
- You will have experience of Cisco based technology, such as routers and switches.
- You will have the ability to think quickly in a fast-moving environment.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
£36,000 + company bonus + benefits.