You are here
This position is now filled
NIght Shift Operations Manager
- NIght Shift Operations Manager
- Leading 3rd Party logistics provider - Global brand
About Our Client
Our Clients is a leading 3rd party Logistics provider working on behalf of a global multi channel retailer.
The role of night shift operations manager will manage the full running of the multi channel distribution centre.
Manage the Goods in, picking and despatch areas and ensuring that product is picked and processed in line with service level agreements. The team on shift can be up to 200 people manage through a team of junior managers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Leadership and Development within a warehousing environment. Be able to builds a strong team while providing team members with the direction, resources, & environment needed for success
The successful candidate will:-
- Motivate and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results.
- Build commitment to common goals & communicates a sense of mission & collective purpose.
- Communicate openly & regularly through team & individual communication.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Provide clarity of roles & responsibilities for team members
- Drive the team to meet operational targets & service level requirements.
- Deliver operational results by analysing and solving problems in a structured way.
- Identify issues/problems/opportunities.
- Implement corrective action & changes processes to eliminate problems.
- Implement change through motivating and supporting others
What's on Offer
Â£40,000 plus 25 days holiday, Generous benefits and Pension scheme