You are here
North East Pharmacy Manager
About Our Client
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making a difference.
As the North East Pharmacy Manager you will
- lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
The Successful Applicant
Ideal North East Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified
- those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
- As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
What's on Offer
The North East Pharmacy Manager role will attract a salary between £29,000- £43,500.
The 2 roles are based in 2 different locations in the North East; Grimsby and Hull.