You are here
North London Accounts Semi-Senior
- Acountancy Practice, Accountancy Background Required, London
- ACCA, ACA, Semi-Senior
About Our Client
Our client is well established and renowned practice based in North London who is investing in growth. This is a very exciting time to join the firm with growth rates of 15% between 2014 and 2015.
This opportunity will provides a great opportunity for client exposure and will allow you to work with a wide variety of sectors such as catering, financial services, inward investments, media, entertainment, and retail.
This firm recognises that it is only as good as its people. This firm looks after its staff, which is shown in the way they retain their staff with over 40% of their employees having been with them for 10 years or more. They are also a practice that encourages organic growth; since 2010 3 of their last 6 partners joined the firm as juniors.
Our client also offers extensive training and development opportunities, as well as private medical cover and season ticket loans. They actively encourage our team members to find a good work-life balance and are happy to help you with cycle to work sponsorship, gym memberships and childcare vouchers.
This client is very sociable and their events team schedules monthly team-building activities for all employees, as well as participating in charity events and social events allowing you to get to know your colleagues outside of the working environment.
The successful Accounts Semi Senior candidate will be required to carry out the following;
- Corporate & non-corporate preparation of accounts
- High level of accounts preparation to be reviewed by manager/partner
- Prepare and maintain working paper files to a very high standard
- Design and complete assurance work in accordance with engagement plan.
- Involvement of bookkeeping
- Produce VAT returns & management accounts assignments
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls.
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Contribute where needed to some ad-hoc audit work
- Preparation of Corporation & Income Tax Computations & CT600 Returns/iXbrl tagging.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Semi Senior will have the following skills:
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards.
- Taxation, payroll and statutory knowledge.
- Hold or be working towards ACCA / ACA qualification.
- Able to meet time constrictions and tight deadlines.
- IT literate with Microsoft Office.
- Inter-personal and customer service skills are essential.
- Personable and confident.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work in a renowned Accountancy Practice based in North London
- Highly competitive salary of £22000-£30000 per annum plus benefits