You are here
NPD Project Manager
- Leading manufacturer need an experienced Project Manager
- £35-50k based in the South West
About Our Client
This large manufacturing firm design and build bespoke products for a wide portfolio of customers. They have multiple sites within the UK and are part of a Global leader in their field.
Due to an increase in demand for their first class products the company Directors have decided they need a skilled Project Manager to streamline and improve their D&D team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the NPD Project Manager must co-ordinate and plan the delivery of New Product Development. Leading a cross functional team to deliver projects on time, to specification and to direct cost targets.
- Create and deliver NPD project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work with department heads to identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day to day aspects of all projects.
- Ensure project plans are complete and communicated to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure project documentation is complete.
- Organise and Lead weekly NPD project meeting reporting on progress to all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Conduct end of project review meetings highlighting opportunities for future improvement.
- Provide "what if" scenarios to allow for quick decision making when considering options for NPD.
- Monitoring relevant NPD budgets and reporting weekly spend against.
- Hold individual stakeholders to account ensuring actions are completed on time.
The Successful Applicant
The NPD Project Manager must have experience of managing a number of projects within a manufacturing environment.
It is not necessary but it would be advantageous if you have worked within an NPD environment.
My client will be looking for strong communication skills and the ability to manage and influence a variety of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Based on experience £35-50k