You are here
NQ In House Lawyer
- Excellent opportunity for an NQ to join a small In House Legal Team
About Our Client
My client is a well known household name in the UK media world. They are looking to develop and grow their team with addition of a new lawyer in London.
The NQ In House Lawyer will support the legal team and be intrinsically involved in a solid variety of commercial matters. Commercial contract drafting will be a major part of this role supporting the sales, advertising, promotional and digital media teams across the business. Assisting with any data protection matters will also be a vital part of the role.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal NQ In House lawyer will be a newly qualified lawyer who has had exposure to Commercial Contracts, IP, IT and licensing. Ideally you will have obtained your training at a top law firm or indeed an in house business.
This role requires:
- solid communication skills
- the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- flexibility to manage a varied commercial workload
- good time management and prioritisation skills.
What's on Offer
Good In House NQ Salary.