You are here
NQ / Junior Legal Counsel
- NQ / Junior Project Lawyer - Construction
- Non Contentious focus
About Our Client
The hiring company is an international property development company with interests throughout the UK and Europe.
Duties will include:
- the negotiation and drafting of a range of non-contentious construction documentation, including but not limited to:
- Building / development contracts;
- Consultants appointments;
- Tendering process work;
- Insurance advice; and
- Management and liaison with external lawyers.
This is growth role. The candidate will be trained in other areas of law also.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to:
- be a UK qualified solicitor with between 6 months and 2 years*, post qualification, non-contentious construction experience.
- have practised in a top tier construction law firm, or well know development / construction company.
* NB: Post Qualification Experience is for guidance only and all applications will be considered on their merits
What's on Offer
Excellent base salary + performance and project bonuses