You are here
This position is now filled
Online Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Harlow
- Large Retail Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a retail organisation based in Harlow.
As the Online Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities include:
- Manage social media accounts to increase engagement with the target market
- Resolving queries that arise by answering telephone calls and responding to customer emails
- Liaising with our distribution centre in Belgium
- Communicating/liaising with our preferred courier
- To liaise with customers on issues they are having
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this process, all candidates MUST be immediately available. Additionally, you must possess the following skills and competencies:
- Exceptional communication skills that translate well with both customers and colleagues.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Energy, enthusiasm, reliability and practicality.
- An aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
- Ability to simultaneously handle various tasks, whilst maintaining the highest quality of work and able to prioritise workload.
- Provide an outstanding service via telephone and email to our internet customers.
- Existing knowledge of customer service and website usability.
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and spoken English for customer emails/telephone calls.
What's on Offer
We are initially offering a temporary position based in Harlow. However, there is strong potential for this position to go permanent.