You are here
- Online Merchandiser Needed for a Global Pure-Play Business
- A Truly entrepreneurial spirit is needed for this brand new opportunity
About Our Client
This Pure-Play organisation have been on a rapid and sustainable growth mission. They have a huge international remit and have customers far and wide across the globe. They have a truly entrepreneurial spirit and look for Motivated, Fun and outgoing individuals to join their organisation.
As Merchandise Planner, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Analysing previous sales and selecting range in terms of product type, spend and amount of units, and working with the buyers to put this strategy in place.
- Putting together pricing guide to ensure margins are realistic, sustainable and are met.
- Creating robust forecasts on a long and short term level to ensure stock availability and throughout all seasons including promotional stock.
- Work closely with buying team to manage suppliers and ensure quality and price are optimised.
- Analyse slow moving stock and create pricing plan and make sure this can be sold, and exploring alternative revenue streams.
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate for this Merchandise Planner Role will
- Be from a Merchandising background
- Have a an established background in commercial trading
- have an understanding and a history of collaboratively building ranges and pricing strategies and setting up and adhering to margins.
- Have great analysis skills and ability to work quickly to strict time deadlines with the utmost accuracy and precision
- Have strong Microsoft office Skills as well as the ability to operate systems
- Have experience using a WSSI.
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity and is mirrored by the great salary and flexible benefits on offer!