You are here
Online Merchandising Analyst
- Merchandiser Looking for a Change?
- Highly Commercial and Anlalytical Position
About Our Client
The client are a very well revered retail business based in Hertfordshire. The are always pushing boundaries in order to stay ahead of the curve and increasing company performance, therefore making this an extremely exciting opportunity within a dynamic ground breaking environment.
This role is sat between the buying and merchandising function and is using data and customer sales to increase sales opportunities and conversion rate, company performance as well as customer journey.
As Online Merchandising Analyst you will
- Be responsible for analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Be using this data to advise buying and merchandising teams on ranges to plan, promotions to run and margin setting.
- Be analysing how the website is trading, what conversion rates are, how customers shop online and make recommendations to internal team to improve performance of the online offering.
- Be liaising cross functionally with marketing, finance, operations and commercial functions constantly providing advice to ensure maximal business efficiency at any given time
- Be influencing senior stake holders using, data driven rationale to ensure all business units are bought into potential change.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will
- Be from an analytical and highly numerical role, and could be someone from a merchandising or supply chain background who wants a change into a more analysis and data driven role.
- Be highly commercial and be able to understand trends, gaps and potential sales opportunities and provide clear concise rationale for improvements.
- Have extremely strong communication skills, be able to liaise cross functionally at senior level and remain credible when under pressure
- Be able to prioritise, working so cross functionally will give the utmost exposure to various amounts of data and it is imperative that time is utilised efficiently and only important information is shared.
- Have great drive and passion for business improvement and understand there are always opportunities to improve performance.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a truly forward thinking business in a role which is vital in the organisation's continuous evolution.
Salary is between £32-37k depending on experience.
Opportunity to work autonomously and gain exposure to a senior management team of industry experts.