You are here
Online Relations Specialist
- Specialist to join an established digital agency.
- Growing digital agency based near Leeds City Centre.
About Our Client
Our client delivers profitable search engine marketing campaigns, including mathematical PPC and customer-centric SEO, to clients in 18 countries worldwide. They have already seen fantastic growth and are looking for a strong Online Relations Specialist to join their team.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Media and Online Relations Specialist to create and implement media and outreach promotion plans, selling in campaigns to get maximum results, and expertly and proactively advising on the future direction of Content & Online PR plans based on the needs of the media and other online targets.
Essential technical skills needed for this role include:
- Fully understand the client's aim and strategy and tie those back into your promotion strategy.
- Work closely with Content & Online PR Project Manager and other expert teams to determine most effective promotion strategy for the Content & Online PR plan.
- Take full responsibility for the promotion and outreach plan, liaising with the campaign lead on the right audience, their interest, media requirements, and trends.
- Fully utilise internal programs to source and manage contacts and take ownership of the database by keeping contact notes and information up to date with information needed to determine target's interest in our work.
- Create and manage promotion and media lists, advising the content team on the target's preferred content medium.
- Expertly use and identify new tools and techniques to source suitable websites and contacts for promotion.
- Expertly source quality targets in an efficient manner by conducting research (e.g. search operators; backlink analysis etc.) and pulling together lists of relevant websites.
- Report to and liaise with the Content & Online PR Project Manager, and propose new techniques and direction if results are not coming in.
- Pitch in stories to targets, using multichannel platforms to determine how to generate maximum coverage.
- Listen to niches and contacts to understand trends, talking points, upcoming features, etc.
Expertly use social media and paid promotion to maximise results and increase reach of stories
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Online Relations Specialist will have:
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- The ability to negotiate and influence
- Highly adept communication skills and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to generate maximum results across clients
- Results-driven approach to every task
- Strategic approach to promotion and outreach
- Adaptability to change and responding positively to future change
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience.