You are here
Operational Excellence Facilitator
- Operational Excellent position where you can make a real difference to key site
- FMCG manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a very high volume FMCG manufacturer of unique products based in North East London. Though highly successful, they are looking to continually improve their processes and their products. This Operational Excellence Facilitator role is a key part of these changes.
More to follow.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an Operational Excellence Facilitator with a background in high volume, FMCG manufacturing. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful background of lean and improvement projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must have a 6 Sigma qualification.
- Degree is preferable but not required.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills are required.
- Experience in print or similar industries would be seen as beneficial.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus, Pension, HC etc.