You are here
Operational Risk Manager
Excellent new opportunity for an Operational Risk Manager for a leading
Real Estate fund business based in London, German langauge skills a must
About Our Client
Highly regarded global fund business, excellent opportunity and success require an Operational Risk Manager.
The Operational Risk Management team is responsible for assessing and monitoring risks to the global business operations and for recommending and implementing risk controls that mitigate those risks. The team supports the company's strategic business objectives by developing and maintaining effective and efficient risk management programs.
The Operational Risk Manager, Operational Risk Management executes on risk strategies related to business operations. The manager is responsible for ensuring that business and operational risks, when weighed against business opportunities, are well managed and acceptable.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required; Master's degree/MBA preferred
- 3 to 7 years of related work experience in risk management, audit or similar function within the institutional asset management business.
- German speaking.
- Real estate investments experience is strongly preferred.
- Understands both the private and public asset classes
- Experience with operational process and internal control design in an investment company
- Relevant business experience in Risk Management and/or Financial Services with a proven track record influencing processes and controls.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy and other regulatory requirements
- Project management experience
What's on Offer
Competitive overall package including strong base salary.