You are here
Operations Audit Manager
- £3bn Listed Business based in west London
- Leadership opportunity with Board exposure and minimal travel
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE listed £3bn turnover Corporate, that has a large and complex business matrix. They are a highly leveraged business and looking to push into a new phase of developing their Internal Audit and Risk function and engineering robust controls and risk management.
As the Operations Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Internal Audit plan for each area of the business; reviewing progress with Directors throughout the year and propose new adjustments and strategy where necessary.
- Manage the delivery of each of the Internal Audit engagements and pursue excellence and delivery in each of the business units and areas.
- Assist and deputise the Director of Audit and Risk at Board presentations and Audit Committee presentations.
- Managing 3 direct reports and taking responsibility for each of their development and workload.
- Undertaking regular engagements with senior stakeholders across the business matrix and internal team members where relevant.
You will be based in west London with minimal travel.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will be a Manager in your field, either in working in a professional services firm or a relevant industry. You must be a confident and competent leader in Internal Audit, currently leading and planning engagements and willing to advise on strategy in your next step. You will most likely be ACA qualified and have experience of external audit as well as internal audit. You will ideally have managed a team to date and worked either in a large FTSE corporate, or worked on a large FTSE portfolio.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to gain maximum visibility in a well-established, growing and dynamic FTSE business. You will be a senior leader across the business and have the potential to grow your career towards a Director level position. The role is paying a competitive salary with excellent benefits.