You are here
Operations Manager (Restaurants)
Multi-site management role covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
Must have F&B operations management experience
About Our Client
My client is one of the UK's largest employers within the hospitality and catering industry.
As Operations Manager (Restaurants), you will be responsible for multi-site management of restaurants within Glasgow and surrounding. You will lead, manage and motivate your managers and teams in each venue to meet business objectives and drive key operating profit and customer satisfaction in line with overall company strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Manager (Restaurants) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in multi-site management and driving operating profit in a fast-paced customer focused food and beverage environment.
- Extremely passionate about the restaurant industry, from burgers to steaks!
- Excellent attention to detail and strong understanding of food service standards and customer journey and knowing that this will be varied from venue to venue.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written with the ability to report back to senior management.
- Ability to achieve operational excellence through a fast paced, high performance environment and continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity to further develop yourself, your team and the business.
- Confident, outgoing personality.
Please note this role will cover venues throughout Glasgow and surrounding areas and you will require a full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary on offer DOE + car allowance, reward scheme and company benefits as well as receiving industry leading training and further development.