You are here
£50,000 - £55,000
- Senior position
About Our Client
Our client is a truly international business who provide world class solutions and technologies to their customers.
- Ensure the safe, efficient and financially effective operation of the facilities
- Good man management and time management skills are required
- A good knowledge of health and safety requirements in an operational environment is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring safety standards are constantly improved and full compliance is achieved with both internal and external bodies (HSE)
- The individual will have a direct impact on the financial results of the division and a commercial understanding of the impacts in changes in operating activity is a prerequisite
- Tuning of existing operations will improve performance and the person will be required to be analytical of the impacts of changes to current processes and procedures
- The role will also require regular communications with our stakeholders so the person will need to be able to be diplomatic and professional and maintain a calm temperament whilst working under pressure
- An ambitious can-do attitude will only serve to ensure this person is successful in this role
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience of P&L management.
- Experience of production and use of KPIs to manage a business unit.
- Confident self-starter with ambition to drive the operations forward whilst having close involvement with the financial impact of changes to operating standards
- A determined negotiator who commands respect in their professional approach to sometimes difficult situations
- Good man management and organisational skills are essential
- Ability to remain calm and level headed is essential
- Experience preferably in the waste industry, but would also consider other process based or practical based industries such as waste water treatment and quarry/mine management
- COMAH experience is ESSENTIAL
What's on Offer
£50k + car allowance + 20% bonus + 25 days holiday