You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading global company with multiple manufacturing sites across UK
- Site resonsiblity - reporting in to group
About Our Client
- Global organisation
- UK based manufacture
- High volume, fast paced, lean
- To ensure that, as a minimum, the Company`s Health and Safety and Environmental Standards are implemented within the Manufacturing Team.
- To implement the Company`s Quality Processes and Standards within the Operations Team.
- To deliver the Production Plan, ensuring that all resources, including labour, plant, materials, energy etc are utilized effectively.
- To deliver Continuous Improvements within the Manufacturing Team and create a culture whereby all members of the team contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- To create a highly trained, flexible and engaged team who are fully aware of their responsibilities and the importance of their contribution for Health, Safety and Environmental, Quality, Financial Performance, Housekeeping etc and ensure that two way communication is maximized.
- To ensure everyone on the team is aware of and understands their role in delivering the business KPI`s
- To deliver effective communications between the various Shift Teams, Day personnel and other sites, ensuring best practice is shared.
- To improve the lean and 5S performance of the site.
- To produce statistics and reports that accurately reflect the site`s operations performance. To summarise these statistics in a form that is easily communicable to Colleagues.
- To drive Project Teams and other Business Improvement initiatives as required.
The Successful Applicant
As Operations Manager you need to have experience in a high volume Batch and Cell production environment and of working in a similar role, with previous site P&L responsibility. You will have SAP exposure and be IT literate. You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent), with a Six Sigma Green Belt qualification and an IOSH Certificate at minimum.
What's on Offer
Â£competitive basic salary
Cont pension scheme