You are here
This position is now filled
- Operations Manager
About Our Client
My client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their expanding team.
Industry leader in manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for 40 years, and has now become the UK's fastest growing designer, manufacturer and retailer
They already have over 55 showrooms across the UK, and plan to continue our expansion with many more. Come and join our team and be a part of our success story!
- Arrange and manage all daily diaries for Designers, Surveyors and Information Advisors including Nest rotas
- Monitor free issues and plan checks and ensure all estimate sheets are fully completed and uploaded.
- Manage customer service queries & escalate to the centre.
- Ensure high standards are maintained all times, Staff are dressed correctly and have good personal hygiene, showroom standards (including windows, doors, signs and lighting), Surveyors vans and warehouse standards are maintained.
- To ensure point of sale is correct and displayed to planograms and all replacements/missing items are ordered.
- 20% of all customers who have had a survey completed to be called to check quality of work.
- Ensure Designers contact customers 6 weeks prior to delivery date to sign off plan, contract and payment in full
- Liaise with Transport regarding open book orders and any outstanding orders.
- Improve the showrooms NPS results ensuring our customers receive great service.
- Ensure banking & safe reconciliation are completed as per company procedure
- Ensure all Head Office communications are cascaded to showroom employees
- All HR processes are adhered to including New Starters paperwork, change forms, leaver's forms and all attendance records are emailed to central HR.
- Managing Staff rotas and holidays, ensuring all holiday requests are booked on self-service.
Ensure all Health & Safety guideline and processes are adhered to by all employees
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years management experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft programmes
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and able to prioritise their workload whilst maintaining attention for detail.
Experience in customer facing roles
What's on Offer
Based in Dudley, Birmingham
Salary Â£20,000 / Â£22,000 (dependant on experience)