You are here
- Excellent opportunity for a rapidly growing luxury brand
- Based in the West London area.
About Our Client
Our client are a luxury brand who have experienced a lot of growth over the last few years and have recently relocated to a brand new facility in the West London area.
The Operations Manager will oversee three crucial areas of the business: warehouse operations, transport operations and the customer service department.
The total headcount of the team will be around 35 full time staff and the Operations Manager will be responsible for their management on a daily basis through their small team of line managers. The wider role will be focused on providing a 'best in class' customer service to the company's clients on a global scale.
This is a new role to the business and as such, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to put forward their own ideas on how best to run the company's logistics operations with guidance from the Operations Director - so the role provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous logistics management experience, ideally spanning warehousing, transport and customer service.
- Prior experience of managing 3PL relationships is also desirable, but not ideal.
- Be able to work independently when needed and present new ideas to board level executives.
- Experience of distribution on an international scale would be a benefit.
- Be happy to travel with work when needed.
- Hold a good level of IT literacy.
What's on Offer
A competitive package.