You are here
- Forward-thinking senior manager for a leading materials manufacturer
- Backgroud grounded in world-class manufacturing techniques and best practices
About Our Client
Our client is global leader in materials manufacturing -- specifically metal alloys, employing cutting-edge technologies in their manufacturing process to ensure the highest level of quality and efficiency are delivered with minimal environmental impact.
The Operations Manager will have full site and personnel management, reporting into the Regional Operations Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directs and coordinates activities of the Production Department in processing materials and manufacturing product on schedule.
- Responsible for the overall appearance, safety, quality and organisation of the production facility.
- Will lead 24/7 lean operation using continuous improvement methodologies.
- Will ensure highest standards are met across engineering, quality, and health & safety.
- Will manage safety first and ensure strict rules to ensure plant compliance.
- Will manage quality improvements and ensure all deliveries are on time.
- Coordinates production process evaluations and implements cost saving/efficiency improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Degree in Engineering preferred but equivalent work experience considered
- Operational Management experience within a fast-paced manufacturing Environment
- Strong communication and written skills
- Natural problem-solver
- Data-driven and systematic approach
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + package