You are here
This position is now filled
- An excellent opportunity for a graduate within financial services
- 12 month contract!
About Our Client
The client I am working with are a fantastic company to work for! They are an American founded multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. They are an extremely large organisation and operate in 24 countries and have more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees.
They currently operate in three core business areas which include: Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management.
Their key focus is to provide security products and services to customers which range from corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals.
The role of an ops associate will include;
- Assisting with the risk management and the on-going monitoring of performance SLAs
- Review exceptions/breaks and the quality of research conducted by the vendor and provide relevant feedback
- Attend Weekly Risk Meeting to review all outstanding risk issues
- Perform various intra-day & end of day control checks on a daily basis to ensure that the vendor delivers quality output.
- Identify risk issues, escalate where appropriate and provide assistance in resolving.
- Review changes suggested by the vendor related to process, documentation, etc.
- Perform various reconciliation functions for those processes retained within the Control Group.
The Successful Applicant
The successful ops associate will have;
- A 2:1 degree in a finance related subject or equivalent
- Self-confident, demonstrates integrity and demonstrates business appropriate behaviour
- Confident and clear communicator, comfortable in voicing opinion within wider team and in communicating with management
- Sense of ownership; Able to monitor the progress of issues
- Positive attitude with the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under high work pressure
What's on Offer
The role is for an ops associate within banking and is based in Glasgow. The day rate for this role is Â£117.