You are here
Optometrist - Market Leading Retailer - Dunstable
- Market Leading Retailer
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned business that has a global presence around the role. It excels in every retail business it's a part of due to the excellent customer journey that is provided. With a vast amount of sites throughout the UK, the opportunity to join a strong well connected organisation that has great stability is evident throughout it's market position, and thus is a organisation that strongly values both customers and their teams alike.
The role as a Optometrist would include the following:
- Ensuring the customers are the core of everything we do. From the initial stages of booking appointments to finding the frames, you'll ensure the customer journey is a memorable one.
- Incorporating everything you've learnt within your qualifications, to carry out eye examinations with the latest technology whilst adhering to the college of Optometrists and General Optical Council guidelines.
- Constantly checking that all equipment is maintained and documentation remains confidential
- Assisting and supporting the Opticians/Practice Manager, also taking full responsibility whilst their away
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate profile will include the following:
- Possess an Optometry degree
- Be a member of the General Optical Council
- In addition experience working in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be preferential
What's on Offer
The job offer will be up to £48,354.00K permanent annual salary, depending on experience and performance within interviews.