You are here
This position is now filled
Pack Change Analyst
- UK leading Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Interim Pack Change Analyst opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the design, development and manufacture of leading pharmaceutical and cosmetic products within the UK.
This position is an integral part of the business in their increasing market foot hold.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of packaging artwork for OHC, Skin and Wellness portfolio across multiple markets.
- Act as interface between all relevant parties in the artwork process, both internal (marketing, regulatory, logistics, finance) and external (pack change analyst in regional service centre, site, artwork house).
- Coordinate artwork process between all relevant parties in the artwork supply chain, both internal (Marketing, Regulatory, Global Category, Planning, Legal & trademark and Packaging support) and external (Factories, Printers and artwork providers).
- Help shape local processes and procedures to achieve quality and best practice artwork management that meets the commercial needs of the business.
- Ensure all artwork is progressed in compliance with local procedures.
- Hold ownership of artwork work flows (Managing Pack Changes and Create New Packs (NPI)) and coordinate the resolution of all technical queries from design, printers, marketing, medical, regulatory team and supply chain.
- Facilitate and contribute in cross functional artwork brief meetings.
- Conduct supply chain impact assessment as part of change request process, considering all factors that affect the consumer, supply chain and overall business.
- Accountable for the timely progression of all artwork changes, from briefing to file delivery at printers. Chasing approvers where necessary, escalating any delays / issues to key stakeholders.
- Highlight and investigate artwork related quality issues; Manage and help resolve artwork corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs); Work with key stakeholders to perform root cause analysis when performance has not met expected levels.
- Update and manage final artwork files.
- Liaising with other regions if using shared materials and/or suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will be able to quantify their expertise in the areas detailed within the job description.
What's on Offer
This position is for a period of 12 months and is open to individuals operating as an interim/consultant or wishing to undertake a Fixed Term Contract.