You are here
Packaging & Graphics Co-Ordinator
- Reporting into the Packaging & Graphics Manager
- excellent Microsoft word and Excel knowledge, attention to detail
About Our Client
Global FMCG Manufacturer
- Update & maintain packaging & graphics library / system.
- Generate or change, and organize approval for brief, content and graphic documents and files and all relevant approval forms.
- Update and maintain Packaging and Graphic department files/documents/trackers in addition to the above.
- Support packaging projects as required.
- Support labelling system and projects as required.
- Issuing departmental / project meeting minutes/updates.
- Non inventory purchasing.
- Assist with packaging & graphic requests and inquiries for information which may require data collection/ analysis.
- Take individual responsibility and work independently for assigned work. Making effective use of own resource and time by effective planning in co-ordination with time scales defined by project team / direct line manager.
- Comply with site Health and Safety procedures.
The Successful Applicant
GCSE/ equivalent in English/ Mathematics
Previous experience of administration
Strong PC skills including word, excel
Ability to have good attention to detail
Ability to develop skills in graphics and packaging arena
Ability to work as part of a team and manage own day to day activities
Good organisational skills
Ability to prioritise
Good communication skills
What's on Offer
12 month contract - £25,000 p/a